When I came home I found out that I was way behind in this online accounting class I am taking which I thought I was all caught up on! Long story short... I spent ALL DAY LONG working on that class. The good news though is that while my missing assignments had brought my grade down to an F I was able to raise it back up to a 97%!! It was a long day and my head hurts!! But I learned a lesson about procrastination that I will never forget!
(Meanwhile I am falling furthur and furthur behind in my anatomy class 🤦♀️🤷♀️ Thankfully I have a really nice teacher!)
As it was nearing the end of the day and my brain was absolutely dead, I realized I still had a quiz due by the end of the day. I didn't feel very prepared for it but decided I needed to just go for it. There were ten questions and as I submitted each question (because for some reason you had to submit them all separately) I had a little heart attack because I knew my grade couldn't afford any more mistakes, and somehow I didnt miss a single one! I immediately said a prayer of thanks afterwards for giving me the answers and helping me with everything I could possibly need help with sometimes even before I ask for it. I felt so blessed!
Really Heavenly Father knows that those little things in eternity probably won't matter, but He knows it matters to us. While He should always be first in everything we do, I believe as we try our best to follow Him, He will always be right there with us! That is so amazing to me❤