Friday, May 8, 2020

We WILL live again!

I haven't posted in a couple of days because I've just been taking so long to get caught up on my online classes. That and we've been at the cabin a lot and slept there a night, so I didn't have a phone or anything. It's been really fun though! We went tubing down clear creek and had a little birthday party for Lanae. Yesterday Gina and Sierra invited a ton of people over to play games. Anyways it's been great! 



But today is our last online MTC class, and my teacher asked me to teach the restoration to each of my siblings in preparation. So this morning I was teaching Austin and Ronnie. It was so inspiring to see how much they knew and had no doubt about.


 At the end I told them that it didnt matter what happened to them as long as they kept the commandments. I told them that even if they died, they would be able to just go to heaven. When I said that both of their faces lit up, and they both started talking at the same time. They were telling me that after they died they were going to be able to live again and that they were going to have new bodies and they were going to see Heavenly Father and Jesus. They were so excited!! It was so cool to watch and I just realized how wonderful that really is. This was obviously something they had thought a lot about and were so grateful for. It really is a miracle and this little bit of knowledge brings so much peace! I wish everyone knew what these two boys know so well!

We WILL live again!

I haven't posted in a couple of days because I've just been taking so long to get caught up on my online classes. That and we've...