We listened to Music and the Spoken Word and then had a really nice family testimony meeting! It has been so cool to be able to do church and take the sacrament with just our family. In Music and the Spoken Word they talked about how a lot of times there are hidden blessings in times that we feel are hurting us. He told a story of a woman who worked really hard in her garden and usually had a really plentiful harvest. But one year the plants just wouldn't grow and the bugs we constantly eating everything. At the end of the season she had a very small harvest, but looking back she realized that the extra time she had spent in the garden had been so peaceful and that time had really helped her. I feel like that is how the Lord works so much of the time. We don't see the blessings in a situation until we're looking back on it. ❤
After church, I went to a YSA devotional over Zoom. Then I made cookies and Steven and Joseph made honey taffy while listening to The Horse and His Boy. Mom also helped us and then came with us to deliver them. It was a really meaningful activity, and the people we visited were so grateful!
After we got home, Steven and I read a couple more chapters together before going to the Leavitt's. What a good book!
There were a ton of people over at the grandma's house! I think everyone was so excited that the restrictions have mostly been lifted that we all had the same idea. I played Settlers with Robby, Tyler and Ryan. It was super fun!
When I got home, mom told me about this idea she found for me to be able to become a dental assistant by May! It sounds like a really cool option, but I'm not really sure if it's what I'm supposed to do. I need to really receive some revelation, but I am so under confident in things like this. Somehow I have a feeling that as I really try to be guided and then just take a step into the best option, He will help me make the best decision. I just hope I can be humble enough to figure out what the best option is and not just the one I like the most!