I recently had a random inspiration to start a blog, so here I am :) About a month ago I came home from the Missionary Training Center in Provo due to COVID-19. I had planned to spend the next year and a half on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Coming home was never a part of my plan.
I know this is such a crazy time for so many people. I know in my experience I have felt a lot of uncertainty and frustration. However, I have learned to trust in the Lord more than I ever have before in my life. While I don't know everything, He does.
God gives us experiences that we do not feel comfortable with so that we learn to rely on Him. When we do He can make our lives truly abundant! That is why I named this blog "The Abundant Life". In John 10:10 it says:
When we learn to completely trust in Him and start to watch for His hand in our lives, we will come to realize how abundantly blessed we are.
I hope that I can use this blog to help me see His hand in my life each day.




